A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room CB-3515)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
Instrument description :The QuantaMaste 400 UV/VIS spectrofluorometer is a steady state (intensity based) research fluorometer, designed for applications who needs high sensitivity (460 Attomolar detection limit) and performance (Signal to Noise Ratio: 10,000:1 or better). This spectro spectrofluorometer allows to perform steady state, fluorescence lifetime and phosphorescence measurements.Equipment Model : Photon Technology International, QuantaMaster 40Spectrofluorimeter (FLUO), Photon Technology International, QuantaMaster 40
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.