A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room CB-1170)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
|Microplate Reader (FI/UV)|
Instrument description :The Infinite 200 PRO is a user-friendly and affordable multimode reader, designed to cater for the needs of today’s applications. Based on the highly successful Infinite 200 series of microplate reader, the Infinite 200 PRO can provide a full range of leading detection methods in one easy-to-use modular instrument, with either Quad4 monochromator™ or filter-based technologies. Users can select the desired modules to create the perfect reader for their needs, with the option to upgrade as requirements change. The Infinite 200 PRO offers excellent sensitivity, multiplexing capabilities and high format flexibility, including 6- to 384-well microplates, PCR plates, cuvettes and Tecan’s patent pending NanoQuant Plate™ for low sample volumes.Equipment Model : Tecan, Infinite M200Microplate Reader (FI/UV), Tecan, Infinite M200
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.