A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
|Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2660)Contact : Alexandre Robichaud.|
Instrument description :The Oriel 66924 Research Arc Lamp Source comes complete with all the necessary components to begin work. This sources includes a lamp housing with a condenser and a built-in ignitor, a 69920 Power Supply, your choice of 450 to 1000 W arc lamp (specify when ordering), lamp socket adapter, and all necessary cables and mounting hardware. This version uses a F/1 UV Fused Silica condenser with a 1.9 inch (48 mm) diameter aperture at the 2 Inch Series flange. The Universal Housing is a rugged aluminum enclosure that hold the lamp, ignitor, rear reflector and condensing lens assembly. Lamp adjusters let you precisely align the lamp and rear reflector for maximum output. Temperature sensors regulate the temperature inside the housing to prevent lamp overheating, and a door interlock prohibits accidental exposure to UV radiation. The lamp will not run if the housing door is open. An integral elapsed time indicator allows the user to monitor lamp useage.Equipment Model : Oriel Instruments, 66924UV Simulator (UV-S), Oriel Instruments, 66924
Service fees :For user fees, please visit the CoFaMIC website : http://www.cofamic.uqam.ca
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Alexandre Robichaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Alexandre Robichaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.