A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room CB-1170)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Zeta Potential/Particle Size Analyzer (ZETA)|
Instrument description :The Brookhaven ZetaPlus is a simple and accurate particle electrophoresis system. The ZetaPlus measures complete electrophoretic mobility distributions in seconds, including multi modals, from which zeta potential distribution is calculated. With its BI-PALS option, the ZetaPlus can also be measured low mobilities. The temperature controller allows measurements from 25 °C to 80 °C. It also measures particle size distributions by dynamic light scattering. Based on the well established technique particle size and distribution information are obtained in minutes. Particle size measurement and zeta potential determination are made in the same cell.Equipment Model : BrookHaven Instrument Corp., ZetaPlus / Bl-PALSZeta Potential/Particle Size Analyzer (ZETA), BrookHaven Instrument Corp., ZetaPlus / Bl-PALS
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.