A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Nanomaterials component (Room CB-3485)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
|High Temperature Tube Furnace (HTF)|
Instrument description :The GSL-1300-40X high temperature tube furnace uses SiC rods as heating elements. The maximum temperature inside furnace can be reached at 1500C under different flowing gas (N2, mixture Ar/H2, O2, etc...). The furnace temperature profile can be set up by 51 segments and run automatically using the 708P type advanced temperature controller. This furnace is mainly used for material research to develop various new materials.Equipment Model : MTI Corporation, GSL-1300-40XHigh Temperature Tube Furnace (HTF), MTI Corporation, GSL-1300-40X
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.