A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2375)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Dynamic Tensiometer (DCAT)|
Instrument description :The DCAT 11 instrument is a Dynamic Contact Angle Measuring System with Tensiometer feature. This instrument performs the software-controlled measurement of:
The instrument is coupled with the LDU 2/2 (Liquid dispensing unit) which allows automated Critical Micelle Concentration (CMC) measurements.Equipment Model : Dataphysics, DCAT11Dynamic Tensiometer (DCAT), Dataphysics, DCAT11
- Dynamic contact angle and the surface energy of cylindrical and prismatic samples according to the Wilhelmy method
- Static surface and interfacial tension of liquids
- Contact angle of powders and fiber bundles and the adsorption behavior of liquids on wettable materials according to the modified Washburn method
- The critical micelle formation concentration of surfactants (CMC) according to the Wilhelmy Plate method, Lenard Frame method or the Du Nouy Ring method with automatic ring correction according to Huh & Mason, Zuidema & Waters and Harkins & Jordan methods
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.