A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2375)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
|Dynamic Tensiometer (DCAT)|
Instrument description :The DCAT 11 instrument is a Dynamic Contact Angle Measuring System with Tensiometer feature. This instrument performs the software-controlled measurement of:
The instrument is coupled with the LDU 2/2 (Liquid dispensing unit) which allows automated Critical Micelle Concentration (CMC) measurements.Equipment Model : Dataphysics, DCAT11Dynamic Tensiometer (DCAT), Dataphysics, DCAT11
- Dynamic contact angle and the surface energy of cylindrical and prismatic samples according to the Wilhelmy method
- Static surface and interfacial tension of liquids
- Contact angle of powders and fiber bundles and the adsorption behavior of liquids on wettable materials according to the modified Washburn method
- The critical micelle formation concentration of surfactants (CMC) according to the Wilhelmy Plate method, Lenard Frame method or the Du Nouy Ring method with automatic ring correction according to Huh & Mason, Zuidema & Waters and Harkins & Jordan methods
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.