A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room CB-2930)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Atomic absorption / Emission spectrophotometer (AAS/AES)|
Instrument description :Atomic absorption and emission spectroscopies are techniques used to determine the concentration of a specific metal element in a sample. Both techniques require a liquid sample to be aspirated (acid solution), aerosolized, and mixed with combustible gases,(acetylene and air). The mixture is ignited in a flame whose temperature ranges from 2100C to 2800C. During combustion, atoms of the element of interest in the sample are reduced to free, unexcited ground state atoms, which absorb or emit light at characteristic wavelengths.Equipment Model : Varian, SpectrAA 220 FSAtomic absorption / Emission spectrophotometer (AAS/AES), Varian, SpectrAA 220 FS
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.