A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room CB-2930)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption / Emission Spectrometer (GFAAS/GFAES)|
Instrument description :Atomic absorption and emission spectroscopies are techniques used to determine the concentration of a specific metal element in a sample. Both techniques require a liquid sample to be aspirated (acid solution). In GFAAS and GFAES, samples are deposited in a small graphite tube, which can then be heated to vaporize and atomize the sample solution. Atoms of the element of interest in the sample are reduced to free, unexcited ground state atoms, which absorb or emit light at characteristic wavelengths.Equipment Model : Varian, SpectrAA 220 ZGraphite Furnace Atomic Absorption / Emission Spectrometer (GFAAS/GFAES), Varian, SpectrAA 220 Z
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.