A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Micronanofabrication component (Room PK-2274)Contact : Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Lithography - Optical Mask Aligner (OMA)|
Instrument description :The OAI Model 200 Mask Aligner and UV Exposure System is a cost-effective high performance mask aligner that has been engineered with industry proven components that have made OAI a leader in the photolithography capital equipment industry. The Model 200 is a bench top mask aligner that requires minimal cleanroom space. It offers an economic alternative for R&D, or limited scale, pilot production. Utilizing an innovative, air bearing / vacuum chuck leveling system, the substrate is leveled quickly and gently, for parallel photo mask alignment and uniform contact across the wafer during contact exposure. The system is capable of one micron resolution and alignment precision.
The alignment module features mask insert sets and quick-change wafer chucks that facilitate the use of a variety of substrates and masks without requiring special tools for reconfiguration. The alignment module incorporates micrometers for X, Y, and Z-axis.
The Model 200 Mask Aligner features a dependable OAI light source which provides collimated UV light in Near or Deep UV using lamps ranging in power from 200 to 2000 watts. Dual-sensor, optical feedback loops are linked to the constant intensity controller to provide control of exposure intensity within ±2% of the desired intensity. Changes may be made to the UV wavelength quickly and easily. This mask aligner is a flexible, economic solution for any entry-level mask alignment and UV exposure application. Equipment Model : OAI, Hydralign Series 2000Lithography - Optical Mask Aligner (OMA), OAI, Hydralign Series 2000
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.