A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
|Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room CB-3430)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.|
Instrument description :Sciencetech SS0.5KW solar simulator is ideal for high intensity applications and where energy level is important. A high pressure xenon arc lamp is used as the light source in this solar simulator model. The spectral distribution of this source, combined with specially calibrated Air Mass filters, can simulate the sun's true spectral distribution at various conditions on Earth and in Space (the Sun at various angles in the sky, or without atmospheric interference).
The SS series features a fully reflective design that does not require lenses or diffusers to make the output uniform at the target plane. This results in optimum throughput efficiency for the solar simulator, making Sciencetech SS0.5KW solar simulator more efficient than competitive designs. The fully reflective design uses only mirrors to direct the light beam from the arc lamp source to the target plane, and produces high intensity, uniform illumination at the target plane.Equipment Model : Sciencetech Inc., SS0.5KWSolar simulator (SS), Sciencetech Inc., SS0.5KW
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.