A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Micronanofabrication component (Room PK-2273)Contact : Alexandre Robichaud.
|Deposition System / Evaporator (CVD)|
Instrument description :Evaporation is a common method of thin film deposition. The source material is evaporated in a vacuum. The vacuum allows vapor particles to travel directly to the target object (substrate), where they condense back to a solid state. Evaporation is used in microfabrication, and to make macro-scale products such as metallized plastic film.Equipment Model : Homemade, N/ADeposition System / Evaporator (CVD), Homemade, N/A
Service fees :For user fees, please visit the CoFaMIC website : http://www.cofamic.uqam.ca
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Alexandre Robichaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Alexandre Robichaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.