A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Micronanofabrication component (Room PK-2273)Contact : Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Deposition System / Evaporator (CVD)|
Instrument description :Evaporation is a common method of thin film deposition. The source material is evaporated in a vacuum. The vacuum allows vapor particles to travel directly to the target object (substrate), where they condense back to a solid state. Evaporation is used in microfabrication, and to make macro-scale products such as metallized plastic film.Equipment Model : Homemade, N/ADeposition System / Evaporator (CVD), Homemade, N/A
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
- Price of consumables (metals, sources, substrates) not included.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.