A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2273)Contact : Alexandre Robichaud.
|Van der Pauw method (4-points) (4TS)|
Instrument description :A four point probe is a simple apparatus for measuring the resistivity of semiconductor samples. By passing a current through two outer probes and measuring the voltage through the inner probes allows the measurement of the substrate resistivity. Equipment Model : Lucas Lab, S-302Van der Pauw method (4-points) (4TS), Lucas Lab, S-302
Service fees :For user fees, please visit the CoFaMIC website : http://www.cofamic.uqam.ca
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Alexandre Robichaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Alexandre Robichaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.