A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2273)Contact : Alexandre Robichaud.
|Luminescence-Current Characterizations (OLED-LCC)|
Instrument description :The HD2102.2 is a portable instrument which measures illuminance, luminance, PAR and irradiance (across VIS-NIR, UVA, UVB and UVC spectral regions or measurement of irradiance effective according to the UV action curve). This instrument is used for evaluating light distribution of LEDs and OLEDs.
Equipment Model : Delta Ohm, HD 2102.1 Radio MeterLuminescence-Current Characterizations (OLED-LCC), Delta Ohm, HD 2102.1 Radio Meter
Service fees :For user fees, please visit the CoFaMIC website : http://www.cofamic.uqam.ca
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Alexandre Robichaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Alexandre Robichaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.