A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
|Site : Micronanofabrication component (Room PK-2273)Contact : Alexandre Robichaud.|
Instrument description :The Dimatix Materials Printer (DMP) is a cost-effective and easy-to-use precision materials deposition system. Ideal applications for this materials printer include: material and fluid deposition development, fluid and substrate interactions evaluation, optimization and evaluation of digital patterns and deposition of biological fluids including cell patterning, DNA arrays, proteomics. This printer allows the deposition of fluidic materials on an 8x11 inch or A4 substrate, using piezo "inkjet" cartridges.Equipment Model : FujiFilm Dimatix, DMP 2800Materials Printer (DMP), FujiFilm Dimatix, DMP 2800
Service fees :For user fees, please visit the CoFaMIC website : http://www.cofamic.uqam.ca
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Alexandre Robichaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Alexandre Robichaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.