A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
|Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room CB-1310)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.|
Instrument description :Infrared spectrophotometry is a useful analytical technique to determine the strutural identification or confirmation of known and unknown product. An infrared spectrum allows to easily detect the presence of certain functional groups, and can serve as a "spectroscopic identification card" for a molecule or a material.
This equipement could use a Smart Diffuse Reflectance accessory which maximizes the collection of diffusely scattered radiation, while minimizing the specular effect, resulting in the highest quality spectral results. With this Smart Diffuse Reflectance accessory, a wide variety of samples can be analyzed with a minimum amount of sample preparation.Equipment Model : Thermo Scientific, 4700FTIR Spectrometer (FTIR), Thermo Scientific, 4700
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.