A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2375)Contact : Galyna Shul.
|Particle Size Analyzer (DLS)|
Instrument description :The Nano S90 analyzer allows the measurement of particle size into liquid phases (miminal volume of 20uL). With a 4mW laser, it allows the detection of particles from 0.3nn to 5 microns in diameter. The Zetasizer is equipped with a avalanche photodiode detector (APD) conducting to a sensitivity greater than 20 times than a photomultiplier (PM). This instrument is based on the principle of dynamic and static light squatering. It is equipped with a temperature controller and allows measurements between 0°C and 90°C with an accuracy of 0.1°C.Equipment Model : Malvern, Zetasizer Nano S90Particle Size Analyzer (DLS), Malvern, Zetasizer Nano S90
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Galyna Shul.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Galyna Shul before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.