A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2375)Contact : Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Particle Size Analyzer (DLS)|
Instrument description :The Nano S90 analyzer allows the measurement of particle size into liquid phases (miminal volume of 20uL). With a 4mW laser, it allows the detection of particles from 0.3nn to 5 microns in diameter. The Zetasizer is equipped with a avalanche photodiode detector (APD) conducting to a sensitivity greater than 20 times than a photomultiplier (PM). This instrument is based on the principle of dynamic and static light squatering. It is equipped with a temperature controller and allows measurements between 0°C and 90°C with an accuracy of 0.1°C.Equipment Model : Malvern, Zetasizer Nano S90Particle Size Analyzer (DLS), Malvern, Zetasizer Nano S90
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.