A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Micronanofabrication component (Room PK-2270)Contact : Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Aerosol Jet Materials Printer (AJMP)|
Instrument description :This Aerosol Jet Materials Printer use an aerodynamic focusing system which allows the jet printing to remain uniform over a distance of 5mm from the substrate. This specificity allows printing on 3D structures. It is possible to make prints with different kind of emulsions : silver, PEDOT, carbon nanowires, etc... This materials printer allows to use a a large number of inks with viscosities between 1 and 1000 cP. The print resolution is 10um for sample sizes between 5x5mm and 30x30mm.Equipment Model : Optomec Inc., OPTOMEC AJ300Aerosol Jet Materials Printer (AJMP), Optomec Inc., OPTOMEC AJ300
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
- Price of consumables (cartridges, tips, solvents, metals) not included.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.