A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room CB-2930)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
|Inductively Coupled Plasma / Optical emission spectrometry (ICP-OES)|
Instrument description :Inductively coupled plasma is a physical method of chemical analysis allowing the determination of almost all elements simultaneously (the analysis takes few minutes off preparation). The method consists to the ionization of the sample by injecting it into an argon plasma (temperature around 6000K). Samples must be prepared by dissolution into acid (wet digestion) before the analysis. The solution is then injected into the plasma as a fine aerosol, generated by a pneumatic device (nebulizer).Equipment Model : Agilent Technologie, 5100Inductively Coupled Plasma / Optical emission spectrometry (ICP-OES), Agilent Technologie, 5100
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.