A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
|Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2273)Contact : Alexandre Robichaud.|
Instrument description :This profilometer is used to characterize a surface topography with a lateral resolution of 1 nm. This instrument also allows measurements of stress and 3D mapping. Direct applications of this type of instrument are measuring thickness of thin film, stress measurement, roughness measurement, and 3D representation of surfaces.Equipment Model : Bruker, Dektak XTProfilometer (PRM), Bruker, Dektak XT
Service fees :For user fees, please visit the CoFaMIC website : http://www.cofamic.uqam.ca
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Alexandre Robichaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Alexandre Robichaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.