A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
|Site : Micronanofabrication component (Room PK-2274)Contact : Alexandre Robichaud.|
Instrument description :This photoplotter allows masks printing of from photographic films (photosensitive emulsion) and a light source. The main application of this instrument is the creation of printed circuit boards (PCBs) by photolithography. It allows printing on sample sizes between 50mmx50mm and 300mmx380mm.Equipment Model : Bungard Elektronik, FILMSTARPhotoplotter (PPLT), Bungard Elektronik, FILMSTAR
Service fees :For user fees, please visit the CoFaMIC website : http://www.cofamic.uqam.ca
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Alexandre Robichaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Alexandre Robichaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.