A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
|Site : Micronanofabrication component (Room PK-2480)Contact : Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.|
Instrument description :This photoplotter allows masks printing of from photographic films (photosensitive emulsion) and a light source. The main application of this instrument is the creation of printed circuit boards (PCBs) by photolithography. It allows printing on sample sizes between 50mmx50mm and 300mmx380mm.Equipment Model : Bungard Elektronik, FILMSTARPhotoplotter (PPLT), Bungard Elektronik, FILMSTAR
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.