A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Micronanofabrication component (Room PK-2273)Contact : Alexandre Robichaud.
|Parylene Deposition System (PDS)|
Instrument description :This parylene deposition system, SCS Labcoter 2, allows you to make reliable, consistent (95%) and reproducible parylenes deposits (types C or N). The thicknesses of the obtained layers vary from a few nm to several microns. This instrument allows to operate at temperatures between 20°C to 650°C and pressures from 1 to 100torr. Applications of this instrument are synthesis of components for printed circuit boards (PCBs), sensors, medical devices, wafers, MEMS and elastomer components for R & D.Equipment Model : Speciality Coating Systems (SCS), Labcoter 2 (PDS 2010)Parylene Deposition System (PDS), Speciality Coating Systems (SCS), Labcoter 2 (PDS 2010)
Service fees :For user fees, please visit the CoFaMIC website : http://www.cofamic.uqam.ca
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Alexandre Robichaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Alexandre Robichaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.