A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Micronanofabrication component (Room PK-2273)Contact : Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Parylene Deposition System (PDS)|
Instrument description :This parylene deposition system, SCS Labcoter 2, allows you to make reliable, consistent (95%) and reproducible parylenes deposits (types C or N). The thicknesses of the obtained layers vary from a few nm to several microns. This instrument allows to operate at temperatures between 20°C to 650°C and pressures from 1 to 100torr. Applications of this instrument are synthesis of components for printed circuit boards (PCBs), sensors, medical devices, wafers, MEMS and elastomer components for R & D.Equipment Model : Speciality Coating Systems (SCS), Labcoter 2 (PDS 2010)Parylene Deposition System (PDS), Speciality Coating Systems (SCS), Labcoter 2 (PDS 2010)
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Galyna Shul or Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.