A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Micronanofabrication component (Room PK-2270 / PK-2765)Contact : Alexandre Robichaud.
|Printed boards processing line (PCB)|
Instrument description :This processing line is a set of tools for a complete manufacturing of PCBs on different types of materials (glass, silicon, FR4, Plastics, Ceramics). This processing line consists of:
This processing line allows machining pattern of around 30 um in size on surfaces with dimensions between 5 mm x 5 mm and 300 mm x 300 mm.Equipment Model : Bungard Elektronik, RLM419P/HELLAS/JET34D/NECUT/FAVORIT/VARIODRILLPrinted boards processing line (PCB), Bungard Elektronik, RLM419P/HELLAS/JET34D/NECUT/FAVORIT/VARIODRILL
- a laminator for resins (RLM419P)
- a unit of UV illumination (HELLAS)
- a copper etching bath (JET34D)
- a system of cutting PCB (NECUT)
- a press for plating rivets (FAVORIT)
- and a punch (VARIODRILL)
Service fees :For user fees, please visit the CoFaMIC website : http://www.cofamic.uqam.ca
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
- Price of consumables (cartridges, tips, solvents, metals) not included.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Alexandre Robichaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Alexandre Robichaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.