A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
|Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2375)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.|
Instrument description :This device is a vibrating viscometer and it is dedicated for measuring fluids viscosity. The active part of the viscometer is a vibrating rod (frequency 30Hz) driven by a constant power supply. The amplitude of the vibration depends on the fluid viscosity in which the rod is immersed. The main applications of this equipment are control of polymerization reactions, control of inks viscosity, or quality control of any fluid.
The VC-10 can measure viscosities between 0.3 and 10000mPa·s, from 0 to 160°C, with an accuracy of 1% of reading. The minimum amount of sample that can be analyzed with this equipment is 10 ml.Equipment Model : A&D, VC-10Viscometer (VC), A&D, VC-10
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.