A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2785)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Thermogravimetric Analyser coupled MS (TGA-MS)|
Instrument description :Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) coupled with mass spectrometry (MS) allows to simultaneously study the nature of the products formed by decomposition reactions into the TGA system.
The TGA part (Q500), allows masse measurementa between 0-200 mg (sensitivity 0.1ug, precision 0.01%) and can controls the temperature up to 1000°C. Analyzes can be carried out under N2 or air in platinum (Pt), aluminum (Al) or alumina (Al2O3) pans. The device is equipped with an autosampler that allows the analysis of 16 samples successively. The furnace is a EGA (into quartz) which allows coupling to the mass spectrometer.
The MS (Discovery) is a quadrupole mass spectrometer connected to the TGA furnace through an interface heated capillary. The equipment allows mass measurements from 1 to 300 amu with a sensitivity in the order of ppb.Equipment Model : TA Instruments, TGA Q500/Discovery MSThermogravimetric Analyser coupled MS (TGA-MS), TA Instruments, TGA Q500/Discovery MS
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.