A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2375)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Modulated Differential Calorimeters (m-DSC)|
Instrument description :Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) is used to determine a wide range of physical properties of materials, including the glass-transition temperature (Tg), the melting temperature (Tm), and solid-solid transitions. In addition, modulated DSC provides unique thermochemical data. Overlapping events such as molecular relaxation and glass transitions can be separated. Heat capacity can be measured directly with modulated DSC This equipment allows to perform measurement between -60C and +600C under controlled atmosphere (N2 or Air).
Equipment Model : Mettler Toledo, DSC 1Modulated Differential Calorimeters (m-DSC), Mettler Toledo, DSC 1
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.