A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room CB-1170)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
Instrument description :The PerkinElmer LS 45 Fluorescence spectrometer offers versatility, reliability and ease-of-use for routine analyses. This spectrometer has been developed in conjunction with a host of accessories and software to address a wide range of applications : fluorescence, phosphorescence, chemi – or bioluminescence. This instrument use a pulsed Xenon lamp that reduces photo bleaching and has a large convenient sample compartment.
Equipment Model : Perkin Elmer, LS45Spectrofluorimeter (FLUO), Perkin Elmer, LS45
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.