A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room CB-1170)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
Instrument description :The PerkinElmer LS 45 Fluorescence spectrometer offers versatility, reliability and ease-of-use for routine analyses. This spectrometer has been developed in conjunction with a host of accessories and software to address a wide range of applications : fluorescence, phosphorescence, chemi – or bioluminescence. This instrument use a pulsed Xenon lamp that reduces photo bleaching and has a large convenient sample compartment.
Equipment Model : Perkin Elmer, LS45Spectrofluorimeter (FLUO), Perkin Elmer, LS45
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.