A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-23710)Contact : Michel Preda or Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
|X-ray diffractometer (XRD)|
Instrument description :X-rays diffractometer, D8 Advance, is equipped with a copper source (Cu). It allows identification and quantification of present phases, evaluation of the crystallographic texture, determination of the grain size and the analysis of thin layers. The device can be equipped with different king of stages: standard sample holder, autosampler 9 positions (FLIP-STICK), XYZ stage (software controled), high-temperature furnace (HTK 1200N).Equipment Model : Bruker, D8 AdvanceX-ray diffractometer (XRD), Bruker, D8 Advance
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Michel Preda or Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Michel Preda or Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.