A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Chemical synthesis and Analysis Laboratory (Room CB-3515)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
|Brunauer, Emmett and Teller Instrument (BET)|
Instrument description :The Brunauer-Emmett-Teller (BET) equation is used primarily to determine the surface area from the physical adsorption of a gas (N2 or CO2) on a solid surface. Adsorbed gas molecules tend to form a thin layer that covers the entire solid surface. The BET instrument provides single sample surface area and pore size distribution analysis. A BET surface area analysis is complete in 1 hour and multiple pore size measurements in around 12 hours.Equipment Model : Quantachrome, Autosorb-1Brunauer, Emmett and Teller Instrument (BET), Quantachrome, Autosorb-1
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add 25$/h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 17.65% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.