A Research Center on Nanomaterials and Energy
Site : Advanced characterizations component (Room PK-2375)Contact : Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
|Brunauer, Emmett and Teller Instrument (BET)|
Instrument description :The Brunauer-Emmett-Teller (BET) equation is used primarily to determine the surface area from the physical adsorption of a gas (N2 or CO2) on a solid surface. Adsorbed gas molecules tend to form a thin layer that covers the entire solid surface. The BET instrument provides single sample surface area and pore size distribution analysis. A BET surface area analysis is complete in 1 hour and multiple pore size measurements in around 12 hours.Equipment Model : Quantachrome, Autosorb-1Brunauer, Emmett and Teller Instrument (BET), Quantachrome, Autosorb-1
Service fees :
|Device price setting|
|Academic rates||Industrial rates|
- Add $40.00 / h to fees is manipulation are made by an operator.
- Add 15% of administration fee if industrial user.
Booking Terms :
- For external users, please, take contact with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul.
- For internal users, every users need to follow a formation with Gwenaël Chamoulaud or Galyna Shul before use this facility. To make online reservation, click on the link in table below, then click on the day you want to make the booking. A more detailed schedule of the day will appear. You will then be able to book the time that suits to you.
- To book this equipment from this page, click here.